Southbreeze SD Practice
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Guests List Attending 8
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP
SDDBT members who are not already part of Southbreeze – please RSVP on this event. Note that there will be more people than indicated as Southbreeze members RSVP through a
SDDBT members who are not already part of Southbreeze – please RSVP on this event. Note that there will be more people than indicated as Southbreeze members RSVP through a different system.
For those who are not familiar with Southbreeze, it is a team composed of competitive paddlers across Southern California with the combined goals of competing at a higher level of competition and elevating all SoCal dragon boat teams through shared knowledge. All SDDBT members who wish to compete at the highest level are encouraged to participate.
Please plan to arrive at 10:45am so we can ensure all the paperwork is taken care of. There are 3 main requirements for attending practice in San Diego.
- Parking – you must park outside the gate!
- Address: 1750 Fiesta Island Rd, San Diego, CA 92109
- Do not park inside the gate, and please keep the gate closed! See the map:
- Waiver – please sign a waiver and bring it to practice
- Vaccination – paddlers are required to be vaccinated to participate in a dragon boat. Be ready to show proof of vaccination (2 shots or 1 shot J&J) when you arrive.
Note: PFD is required for steersmen. PFD only required for paddlers if you cannot swim.